Make a Statement with a Gorgeous Door for Your Ottawa Home
Your entry door should make a great first impression and be as distinctive as your home. Not only can it create instant curb appeal for your property, but it also serves to welcome visitors in style. Thanks to today’s endless styles of exterior doors, searching for a unique and inviting entry door to match the look and design you love has never been easier. Here is a glimpse of some popular styles you can choose from:
- Traditional: A traditional front door typically consists of raised panels ranging from two to twelve and glass inserts designed with scrollwork or coloured panes. Available in wood, metal and fiberglass, traditional doors can be purchased pre-hung and installation-ready. You also have the option to customize your door if you are interested in a specific design or if your door opening is much larger than the standard size. The installation experts at Canadian Comfort Windows & Doors are here to help!
- Contemporary or Modern: Modern-style front doors are designed with straight and sleek lines, blocked or square raised panels, as well as frosted or translucent glass. You can expect the hardware on these types of doors to follow the same trend with clean lines and crisp angles.
- Rustic: Often featured with wood, stone, or brick exteriors, these doors are typically made of wood in either an arched or rectangular form. They tend to be thicker than the average door and comprise of bulky, oversized hardware. You may also find a rustic door to include raised panels, scored lines and clear glass.
- Craftsman: If you are on the market for a front door for your cottage, the craftsman style may be the way to go. Made from wood or fiberglass, these doors are designed with timeless simplicity and practicality. Inspired by the Shaker-style, they usually consist of a window across the top and stained glass with two or three rectangular-shaped raised panels across the bottom. What sets them apart is their large glass inserts that provide a clear view of the outdoors and make your space appear bigger and brighter.
- Arched: You can find the arched design incorporated in traditional, craftsman and rustic doors. Their curved design is what makes them truly unique with distinctive architectural features and charm. In most cases, these doors must be custom-made to accommodate your home’s requirements.
Browse Our Huge Inventory of Front Door Styles in Ottawa
Maybe you are searching for beautiful entry doors in Ottawa for your newly constructed home or perhaps you are on the market for a decorative door for your guest house. Whatever the case may be, we have a huge selection of speciality doors to meet every application and design need. Choose the style you desire for any type of door, including front doors, garden doors, patio doors, privacy doors, French doors, and more.
Whatever type of door you choose, Canadian Comfort Windows & Doors is here to customize, install and help make it your own.