Using Casement Windows as a Design Feature
Selecting windows from all the varieties available in the market can be overwhelming, but it can also be a rewarding activity that may help to enhance your design style. One of the top choices in window styles is the casement window. Casement windows are both practical and visually appealing, and they have an array of benefits to offer.
If you are shopping for replacement windows in Ottawa, stop by our showroom to explore the options. You may find that our casement windows are perfect for several rooms in your home.
These are some ways that you might use casement windows throughout your Ottawa home:
• Bedrooms: Casement windows are ideal for bedrooms. If you opt to have awning casement windows installed in your bedrooms, they can be opened outward to allow fresh air to circulate. Many people find that they prefer to sleep with the casement windows slightly ajar in their bedrooms. Sleeping with fresh air circulating continuously can be soothing and incredibly restful.
• Kitchens: Awning casement vinyl windows are also well-suited for the kitchen. These windows are durable, so they will hold up well in a room that may get a lot of moisture. If you need to air out this room because of excessive moisture or pungent cooking odours, awning casement windows make it easy to do this. You can tilt them outward and leave them that way until you are ready to close them again.
• Bathrooms: Another room that can get quite damp is the bathroom. Steam from the bath or shower may lead to problems if you do not have proper ventilation. Even if you have a fan installed in your bathroom, there is no substitute for fresh air to circulate and keep the area dry. This helps to keep mould and mildew away, and it may prevent the paint or wallpaper from peeling.
• Living Areas: The room where your family and friends spends quality time together should be accented with beautiful windows. Pretty casement windows add a touch of elegance to any room. You can open them in varying degrees to create a unique visual appeal when entertaining. Because they are both attractive and functional, such windows may also increase the curb appeal of your home.
• Basements: Casement windows are an excellent choice for the basement. If you select the awning style, you may quickly ventilate your basement. The windows also provide a means for much natural light to illuminate an otherwise dark space.
Casement Window Installation in Your Ottawa Home
You can instantly beautify your home with casement windows in one room or in every room. Canadian Comfort Windows & Doors offers casement vinyl windows with multi-chamber sashes and frames, insulated glass with a dual seal-design, and a three-seal system that is resistant to water and air.
Discover all that casement windows can do for your home. Call us at 613-717-9387, orbook an appointment online. Our team of knowledgeable staff members will be happy to answer your questions. We can also assist you with product selection and window installation for your Ottawa home.