What You Should Know About North Star Windows
Purchasing new windows for your home is always a wise investment, particularly if they are highly efficient North Star windows. A top Canadian brand specializing in custom-made products, North Star can design any type of window to accommodate your style, size and overall needs.
These windows can help you consume less energy and save money on your heating and cooling costs thanks to their strong and durable frames, which prevent air leakage. They can also enhance your indoor airflow and comfort by keeping your home cool in the hot summer months and warmer as temperatures reach zero below. In fact, studies show that replacing your old single-pane glass windows with energy efficient units can help keep your home up to 50 percent warmer.
Should You Buy North Star Windows in Ottawa?
Through cutting-edge technology, North Star combines durable vinyl with double-glazing and frames with high-performance glass packages to provide the ultimate indoor comfort and a stunning home exterior. More and more homeowners are opting for vinyl replacement windows because they are practically maintenance free. They will never require painting, can be cleaned from inside the home, are built to last and deliver exceptional energy efficiency, particularly in colder climates.
- North Star windows offer energy-saving low-e glass with Super Spacer® technology that prevents condensation, increases R-values and eliminates noise pollution.
- The fiberglass frames are hard-wearing and the hardware systems are built with strong die-cast zinc or stainless steel material, which can increase longevity and provide peace of mind.
- They can dramatically enhance the look of your home and make it more desirable for potential buyers if and when you plan to sell.
- Replacing your old, worn windows with North Star windows can also help you lower your energy consumption, reducing the amount of greenhouse gases that are being released into the atmosphere.
- Their products meet all strict testing specifications, are certified by the Canadian Standards Association and also adhere to the American Architectural Manufacturers’ Association (AAMA) regulations.
Canadian Comfort Windows & Doors is a proud supplier of North Star windows. They are guaranteed against faults in manufacturing or defective materials, come with a lifetime warranty on window hardware and are constructed with Low-E 366 performance glass, which delivers optimal window efficiency.
Contact Canadian Comfort Windows & Doors today at 613-717-9387 to learn more about high quality and affordable North Star windows in Ottawa. You can also book an appointment online for a free in-home estimate.