Benefits of Choosing Gentek Window Replacements in Ottawa
If you are wondering whether Gentek windows are a good investment, you will be happy to know that they are considered so, and for a number of reasons. Firstly, you might notice savings on your utility bill. Secondly, they are practically maintenance-free, which means you don’t have to worry about spending additional time and money on painting them. And lastly, the warranty is transferable, which can significantly increase the resale value of your property.
Need more reasons to choose Gentek windows for your Ottawa home? Here are some more features you can benefit from by choosing this top industry brand.
- Superior strength: Gentek's computerized process ensures a perfectly square window sash and mainframe, which eliminates the risk of potential damage from the elements or premature wearing.
- Exceptional energy efficiency. The insulating glass unit traps dry air, which creates an exceptional home comfort barrier. A solidly-built frame also prevents indoor air from escaping, keeping your energy consumption and costs at a minimum.
- Noticeable noise reduction. The glass is filled with argon gas, a colorless, odourless, non-toxic substance that is heavier than air. Not only does this help increase the efficiency of a window, but it also helps reduce noise pollution in the home as well.
- Little to no maintenance. The frames and sashes are made of vinyl, which means they do not require any painting and caulking. They will not stick, and do not need to be removed in order to be cleaned. Rather, you can easily clean them from inside your home, which is a bonus factor in the cold winter months.
- Advanced technology. Thanks to their high tech warm-edge spacer system, the performance of the insulated glass unit is improved, which ultimately increases the longevity and efficiency of your windows.
- Excellent barrier against UV rays. Gentek windows are built with Low-E glass, which prevents ultraviolet rays from penetrating your windows and fading carpet, furniture, draperies, and even woodwork.
- Customizable options. These windows are custom-made for a precise fit, which improves the efficiency and appearance of your home. Unlike stock-sized windows that may require costly and disruptive carpentry work, Gentek’s customizable windows are meticulously crafted for your home to guarantee a weather-tight fit.
Contact Canadian Comfort Windows & Doors today at 613-727-9387 for high quality and affordable Gentek windows in Ottawa. You can also book an appointment online for a free in-home estimate and we will get back to you soon.