The Value of Professional Window Installation in Ottawa
Buying new windows and doors for your Ottawa home is a significant investment. Therefore, you want the most value for your money. To do that, your windows need the proper seal so that they not only protect your home from the elements but also give you the energy efficiency you expect from newer windows.
At Canadian Comfort Windows & Doors, we have been installing windows here in Ottawa for years. Our team knows what it takes to get a perfectly weatherproofed window. We have devised an installation checklist so that every client receives the same high-quality, reliable installation.
Here are the key reasons to consider a professional for your replacement windows in Ottawa:
● Pre-Existing Issues are Addressed: Before installing your new window, you might have pre-existing issues that need to be addressed. After all, what is the point of investing in the latest energy-efficient Gentek windows if you do not get the most out of that purchase? We can address everything from structural issues with the window to seal issues, and ensure your window is the perfect fit.
● Equipment: Window installation requires a variety of tools that the average homeowner does not have in their toolbox. Our team has the latest, high-quality tools to get the job done.
● Faster Installation Times: Installing windows yourself means procuring several friends to help, and the project taking longer. Anytime you have work completed in your home, it can cause some degree of inconvenience. When you have professional installers handling installation for your Ottawa windows and doors, the process is much faster, and you will not be inconvenienced for long.
● Trained Installers Ensure Safety: Working with large windows is a serious safety hazard. Unless you work in the industry, you may not know how to handle these types of glass structures properly or install them to ensure they do not break loose over time.
● Guaranteed Service: When you use the team at Canadian Comfort Windows & Doors for your installation, you receive our service guarantee. We stand behind the work of our technicians, which is extra reassurance for you.
● Protecting the Manufacturer Warranty: Whether you bought North Star windows or another trusted brand, your window comes with a manufacturer warranty. If you read the fine print, you will notice that the warranty may become void if installed by the DIY homeowner. Therefore, if something were to go wrong with your window during the warranty period, you would be liable; not the retailer or manufacturer.
● 10 Year Labour Warranty: At Canadian Comfort Windows & Doors we offer a ten year warranty for any repairs on your windows!
Hire a Professional for Your New Windows and Doors in Ottawa
There are too many unknowns when it comes to installing new windows and doors. That is why Canadian Comfort Windows & Doors offers our reputed installation service. Our team is insured, so your project is secure every step of the way. We have been installing windows and doors since 1968, and we have the experience it takes to complete the job quickly without compromising safety or integrity.
Have your new windows installed by the professionals at Canadian Comfort Windows & Doors today. Call us at 613-727-9387, or schedule an appointment online.